Millet Sevai Baath – Udupi Ruchi Briyani Masala Powder
- Udupi Ruchi Briyani Masala Powder– 2 tablespoon
- Star Anise – 1,Cloves – 2, Elaichi – 1, Dalchini – 1 (1 inch in lenth), Bayleaf – 1
- Cooled Millet Sevai – 1 Cup
- Grated Coconut – 1 heaped teaspoon
- Corinder Leaves – ½ Cup, Pudina Leaves – ½ Cup, Curry Leaves – ½ Cup
- Medium Green Chilly – 4 Nos, Ginger – 1 (1 inch in length)
- Diced raw Mango – ½ Cup, Chopped Onion – 1 Cup
- Cooked Vegetables – 1 Cup (Beans, Carrots, Cauliflower, Green Peas)
- Ghee/Refined Oil – 5 Tablespoons
Saute ingredients 4, 5 and 6 in a little ghee. Grind along with siced raw mango and with a little tarmind or aamchoor to a smooth paste.
Fry the spices (Item 2) in a suitable vessel with about 2 tablespoons of ghee. Add onions and fry till transparent. Add the ground Masala and stir till the raw smell goes. Add cooked vegetables, 2 tablespoon of Udupi Ruchi Briyani Masala Powder and salt to taste. Stir on the low flame till you get a nice aroma. Add the cooked Millet Sevai and mix well. If needed sprinkle some more Udupi Ruchi Biriyani Masala Powder and ghee and stir it well.
Serve with Mixed Vegetable/Boondi Raitha.