Ruchi Garam Masala Dal balls soaked in Masala tamarind gravy ingredients.
- Toordal – 1 Cup
- Channa Dal – ½ Cups
- Udupi Ruchi Garam Masala – 4 tsp
- Udupi Ruchi Sambar Powder – 1 tsp
- Tamarind Juice mild – 4 Cups
Seasoning Mustards and Methi Seeds
- Onion – 1 No
- Garlic – 3 Pieces
- Salt to taste
- Sock both Dals for an hour, Grind with coarse with water
- Add cut onion and Garlic and Grind for few second
- Add one teaspoon oil salt 2 teaspoons, Udupi Ruchi Garam Masala Powder and Mix nicely
- In a pan , add a little oil and warm the dough to prevent balls from breaking
- In another Kadai, add oil and the seasoning
- Karuveypalla and hing (Perunkaayam)
- Now add the diluted tarmarind juice, salt, Udupi Ruchi Garam Masala and Udupi Ruchi Sambar Powder.
- Allow boiling for 12 mins, lower the fire, adding the dal balls made, one by one to avoid breaking, wait for the balls to raise Granish with coriander leaves.
- Nice tasty ruchi nutritious balls put in Sauce – ready for taste